Friday, April 30, 2010

Spark of Creativity

I haven't posted anything for a while, or really even worked on my site for a while. I lost my spark of creativity when a mean person harassed me on Etsy. However, the good part of this story is that I got it back!! I recently went strolling with a friend and we stopped by some cute boutiques. Walking through them renewed my creativity and I couldnt wait to get home and start on a new project! The result? Five new neckaces! I just added them onto Etsy, including some Sooner necklaces for those fancy fanatics!

The other fun thing is that one of the boutiques is named Rhinestones and Rubies, and my name is Ruby! That is not the exciting part though. I dropped off my business card with the hopes that I might be able to sell some of my necklaces there. I think it would be a lot of fun, and then more of those Sooner girls would be able to see the upside down longhorn necklaces.

Dont forget to check out my new etsy additions at www.hintofvintage.etsy.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment